Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Your Links to Zazzle

Kaleena,

My name is Ben and I'm a fellow Zazzle ProSeller. I noticed that you
link to Zazzle from the Zazzle Delights website but probably can't tell
when or where any sales originated from.

I created a tool called ZazzLinks (http://www.zazzlinks.com) that will
show you where your referral sales originated from (such as pinterest,
google, etc.) as well a lot of other information.

It also provides real-time analytics so you can make sure your links are
working, measure response from posts on facebook/twitter/pinterest, and
more. There's even features such as link correcting and automatically
redirecting international visitors to Zazzle's international websites.
It will also respect the RF ids of all of your user's submissions.

I encourage you to create a free account and give it a try! It's easy to
setup but if you have questions, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Thank you for your time!

--
Ben Steed
ben@zazzlinks.com
http://www.ZazzLinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment